-A Christian education class for children, from 3 to 8 years takes place during the service...
• children of all ages are loved unconditionally;
• we celebrate the lessons to be learned in a setting that reflects God's diverse family;
• children learn scripture, stories from the Bible and sing Christian songs;
• children's God-given gifts are celebrated through creative, hands-on activities;
• children tell their stories and pray for each other.
• parental involvement on Sunday mornings;
• creation and implementation of new ministries for children
• prayer and Bible stories at home.
One question is frequently asked: Should my child stay in worship or go to Sunday school? It depends on each child. Some children love to be with other children in the class; others prefer to stay close to Mom and/or Dad during the very special moments of worship. They will absorb the importance of what is taking place on Sunday morning in either setting. Please speak to us about any concerns or ideas that you have! The following resources may help you at home - and please share any resources that have been especially helpful to you.