Programs and Events
We offer a wide variety of programs as well as events, from Bible study to Sunday School for children
A worship service is held every Sunday at 11 am. The entrance to the church is from Schillera Street (side street entrance). Once you enter, the church service is held on the 2nd floor (there is a lift/elevator).
The service can be described as having a middle-of-the-road Protestant profile, blending elements from different Christian traditions but being focused on the Bible and Jesus Christ. During the service we sing an even combination of modern Christian songs and traditional hymns. There is truly something for everyone, and our worship style means that people from mainstream churches as well as more evangelical traditions can all feel at home. Indeed, our approach creates a wonderful feeling of true ecumenical unity amid the congregation’s diversity!
Holy Communion is offered to everyone believing in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, on the first Sunday of each month.
The worship service is in English.
Every Sunday for those online you can watch the service Livestream on YouTube .
Recorded Services on YouTube
If you can't make the service on Sunday you can always watch and re-watch all WIC Sunday services on YouTube. Make sure to subscribe to get updates when we upload new content. Also be sure to like and leave a comment!
Warsaw International Church YouTube Channel
At Warsaw International Church, we have a fellowship hour held directly after the worship service.
Come enjoy tea, coffee, snacks and conversation with our congregation.
This is a great time to ask questions about faith, get to know other members, share experiences, and learn more about the many things our church has to offer.
Warsaw International Church offers community outreach programs.
Help for the Homeless
Our church cooperates with the Social Help Centre in Warsaw’s Wola district to provide assistance to homeless people who are making an effort to reintegrate into society. Our cooperation includes providing Christmas parcels with food, cosmetics and clothing to the homeless.
We have been out on the streets of Warsaw, targeting any English speakers we can find, by engaging them in conversation about spiritual matters and handing out tracts. The tracts we distribute are special, because our worshippers themselves have written them, in the form of short testimonies.
International "Potluck" Lunches
These are very special Sundays and are a time of fellowship, sharing experiences, and exceptional food.
On such Sundays, directly after the worship service, we hold a “potluck” lunch. We ask worshippers a week in advance to each bring food or drink to share with the congregation. The lunches are wonderful opportunities to try different kinds of food from around the world and have conversational fellowship with one another. We hold them about every six weeks. Check the calendar for exact dates.
You are warmly invited to attend our Fellowship Group on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month for Bible study.
During this time the group prays, sings, reads Scripture and has in-depth discussions to discover what each passage truly means and how it relates to our personal situation. No matter what your knowledge level is, or even if you are just interested in finding out what Bible study is all about, feel encouraged to take part!
- Starts at 6:30 pm
- The meeting lasts roughly two hours. Stay as long as you want, and don't worry about being late.
- Location: 4 Kredytowa Street
- Instructions for Entering: The entrance is on Kredytowa Street (next to a restaurant, currently Asado Mezze & Grill). If you’re a newcomer, press “1” on the intercom (house phone) to enter, or phone Pastor Harry (+48 601 331 032). Once inside, go through the door on the right, by the stairs.
Activities for Children
Sunday School for Children
We provide Sunday School for children during the service, so bring your kids along!
At Warsaw International Church:
- children of all ages are loved unconditionally;
- we celebrate the lessons to be learned in a setting that reflects God's diverse family;
- children learn Scripture, stories from the Bible and sing Christian songs;
- children's God-given gifts are celebrated through creative, hands-on activities;
- the children tell their stories and pray for each other. We encourage:
- parental involvement on Sunday mornings;
- the creation and implementation of new ministries for children;
- prayer and Bible stories at home, because a child’s Christian upbringing is shaped first and foremost by its parents.
Please speak to us about any concerns or ideas that you have. The following resources may help you at home - and please share any resources that have been especially helpful to you.
- Ministry to Children
- Children’s Ministry
- Bible Crafts and Resources
- Not specifically Christian, but excellent for kids at home, school, scouts
WIC highly recommends the online TV series The Chosen. The Chosen is a television drama based on the life of Jesus of Nazareth, created, directed and co-written by American filmmaker Dallas Jenkins.